Blog comments are powered by Engage by Disqus, a feature-rich comment system complete with social network integration, advanced administration and moderation options, and other extensive community functions. By enabling Disqus comments on your blog, you will also be a part of Disqus' Web-wide community network, potentially connecting millions of global users to your blog!
1. Create a Disqus account if you don't already have one. Visit http://www.disqus.com and click Sign up. Complete the account setup form, or optionally use your existing Facebook, Twitter, or Gmail account.
2. Once your account has been created, click the Settings button and select Add Disqus to your Site.
3. Click the button to Start Using Engage
4. Enter a Site Name for your blog and a unique Disqus URL (shortname). The Site Name is used for display purposes on the Disqus community network. The shortname is what is used to connect Disqus to your clickbooq blog. It must be unique across the Disqus community.
Note: once you have completed registration on Disqus, you don't need to complete the step on Disqus for choosing a platform - we have already installed the necessary code on your site - you just need to add the shortname to your Blog Settings in the next step.
5. Log into your Toolbox account and click the Settings tab, then click Blog Settings
Enable the Comments option, then enter your Disqus shortname into the field that appears. Click Update to save your settings.
6. Now, when you visit a post on your site, it will display the Disqus commenting system.
Once you have installed Disqus, you will need to login to the Engage by Disqus to configure your forum and moderation settings. This is where you will setup your forum's appearance as well as setup rules for moderating and blocking comments. Please see the following link at Disqus for instructions on configuring your forum:
Note: Disqus commenting is not shown within the Design Editor section of the Toolbox.