Zoho provides a free email service that allows you to create up to 25 email accounts that are associated with your custom domain name (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org).
The service is ad-free, highly reliable and offers anti-spam protection as well as robust compatibility with all of your devices. Click here to learn more about Zoho's features and services.
1. Sign Up
To start using Zoho for your email, sign up for the free account at:
Check the radio button 'Sign up with a domain I already own' and enter your custom domain name into the field. You will also create the Administrator account, which can simply be the primary email address you wish to use with your domain. You will also need to enter a mobile number to verify and activate the account.
Click the Sign Up button when you are finished entering your information.
2. Verify and Activate your account
Zoho will send an activation code via SMS message to the mobile number you provided. Enter the code to complete the account activation. If you are presented with the following popup window, click "I'll do it later":
3. Log into your new Zoho account for the 1st time
Log into your new Zoho account at:
You may need to enter your mobile number for security purposes and authenticate with the SMS code Zoho sends to your device.
4. Allow us to complete the account setup for you
Once you have completed the steps above, please contact us by submitting a support request and provide us with the following information so we can complete the rest of your account setup:
- Your custom domain name
- The administrator email address for the Zoho account you created
- Password for the account (if different than 'clickbooq2017')
- Your domain registrar login (i.e. Godaddy, NetworkSolutions, etc. We need access to your domain in order to make the required DNS changes to route your email to Zoho servers). If your domain name is registered through clickbooq, you can skip this step.
- An email address that is not associated with your custom domain name where we can CC you with updates (i.e. gmail.com or yahoo.com address). We will also use this email address to forward any emails received by our servers during the transition.
Once we have the required information, we will be able to verify domain ownership with Zoho and complete the setup for you.
We will then update you with instructions on how to access your new accounts and setup your devices, etc.
At that time, you can change your Zoho password to your own.
Article is closed for comments.