Basic tips and articles on getting started using the clickbooq Toolbox to build your site.
Tips and Tricks to get the most out of your clickbooq website
Design Editor & Templates
The Design Section contains your Templates and your Design Editor. Within this section, you will choose a design temp...
Pages and Content
Index Grid Options
Overview of the Settings section of the Toolbox
Access the Account Settings menu by clicking your site name in the upper right corner of the toolbox.
Using your Custom Domain Name
Using your custom domain name with clickbooq, DNS-related issues, Redirects
How to set up and use the built-in Contact Form feature
Hosting and Related Services (Email, FTP, Blogs)
Using the integrated blog feature with your clickbooq website
- VIDEO: Design Section Overview
- VIDEO: Content Section Overview
- Resizing your images (Recommended Image Size)
- Create a Homepage Slideshow
- Adding/Editing Social Network Icons
- Add a Google Map to your Page
- How to Edit your Page Settings (plus Adding SEO metadata)
- Gallery Styles on Mobile Devices
- Display Image Titles when hovering over Grid Thumbnail Images (Hover Text)
- Custom Facebook Share Image
- Add Google Analytics 4 (GA4) tracking
- Updating your Credit Card Payment Information
- My new website does not resolve (Clear DNS Cache).
- SSL Certificate Support (https://)
- End User Data Collection (GDPR and Privacy)
- Create an integrated blog