Google Analytics allows you to track and monitor your website's traffic. To add Google Analytics tracking to your clickbooq website, you need to enter your Google Analytics tracking ID into the clickbooq Toolbox.
If you don't already have a Google Analytics account, sign up for a free Google Analytics account at http://www.google.com/analytics. You will also need to sign up for a Google Email Account if you don’t already have one.
Google Analytics 4 Support
Starting July 1, 2023, Google Analytics will stop processing data from all standard Universal Analytics (UA) properties. If your Google Analytics website property was created before July 1, 2023 and you have not yet migrated to a new Google Analytics 4 property, you must upgrade your property to the new Google Analytics 4 in order to continue receiving data and analytics. For some accounts, Google may have already created a new GA4-compatible property for you, based on your existing UA property.
1. If you already have an existing Universal Analytics (UA) property and need to create a new GA4 property: Add Google Analytics 4 to a site with Universal Analytics.
2. If you do not yet have an analytics property and need to create a new one: Analytics data collection for the first time.
Once you have created your new GA4 property, enter your unique Google Analytic’s
Measurement ID into the field as shown below.
Find your new GA4 Measurement ID
To find your GA4 property's Stream ID in your Google Analytics account:
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin (bottom-left of window).
- Select your GA4 property (appended with "- GA4") from the dropdown in the PROPERTY column (top of window):
- Select Data Streams, then select the Data Stream shown to view its details:
- Copy the Measurement ID that is shown in the next window:
Enter the Measurement ID into the Toolbox > Settings tab > Google Analytics field, then click the Update button to save the changes. IMPORTANT: Your Measurement ID MUST be entered with the preceding G- as shown below:
You will then be able to track web traffic to your clickbooq website within the Google Analytics web interface within about 24 hours.
Article is closed for comments.