Here's how to add a Google Map to your Page:
1. Click-and-Drag the HTML element to the desired position on your Page.
2. Next, goto https://maps.google.com and enter the address you wish to map:
- Click the Share button to display the Map details
- Click on the Embed Map tab
- Select Small from the size options
- Highlight and Copy the embed code in the field to your computer's clipboard (Command-C on Mac, CTRL-C on Windows)
3. Return to the Toolbox and your Page. Double-click the HTML element to edit it. Then Paste in the embed code you copied earlier (Command-V on Mac, CTRL-V on Windows)
4. Click anywhere outside of the HTML element to apply your entered code. The Map will load momentarily.
5. Click the Save Changes button located at the top of the Page to save your changes to the Page. you can now view your Page on your website to see the embedded Map.
Article is closed for comments.