Pages contain all of your non-Gallery pages such as About, Contact, Client List, or News. You can use any combination of photos or text in your created page. You can add a short biography, current news, client list, contact information, etc. You can also add links for email addresses, web addresses, etc.
Within the Page Editor, you can create and edit your Pages as well as edit the settings for your Page. The Page Editor has icons along the top of the Toolbox window for adding different types of Page Elements, such as text, images, HTML, and video.
The preview window will display a preview of your selected Page. Use the scrollbars to navigate within the window. You must click the Save Changes button at the top right of the Page Editor to publish your changes to your Live site.
To create a new Page:
• Click on the “+” button next to the Site Menu Content header for a Page you wish to appear in your site’s navigation menu.
• Click on the “+” button next to the Hidden Content header for a Page you do not want to appear in your site’s navigation menu. You can publish or share a link to a gallery or page within Hidden Content, however, it will not appear in your site’s navigation menu.
• A small drop down menu will appear.
• Choose “Page”.
• Enter a name for the Page – this will be the title of your page.
• You can select a page template (optional). Page Templates have predesigned layouts that you can customize with your own content.
• Click “Create Page”.
• A new Page will appear in your menu panel. If you do not have enough pages left in your account, you will need to either upgrade your account or delete a page before you can create another one.
Article is closed for comments.