Use the Gallery Element to embed a gallery of images to a page. Gallery Elements allow you to show multiple images on a non-gallery page (i.e. photos of our studio, pictures of wedding albums we've done for past clients, staff photos, etc.).
You can also create a Gallery Page with custom settings that differ from your global gallery settings. This allows you to set your global Gallery style to Grid in the Design Editor, yet still have a horizontal scrolling gallery on your Homepage.
You will need to first create the Gallery before you can embed it on the Page. If you only want the Gallery to appear on a Page and not in your Navigation Menu, create the Gallery in your Hidden Content.
Using the Gallery Element:
• Click the Gallery icon and drag and drop it to where you want your gallery to appear.
• Click the Plus (“+”) button and then select from one of your existing Galleries in the drop down menu.
￼• Replace gallery by selecting a new gallery from the drop down and edit your Custom Gallery Settings. To delete the Gallery, click the “X” in the top right corner of the image.
• To override your global Gallery style and settings from the Design Editor, check the Custom Gallery Settings box. You can then select a new Gallery style and set options for your Info Panel, Toolbar and Arrows.
Note: If you select a different gallery style from your global gallery style, the gallery style options are defined within the Design Editor. For example, if your global gallery style is Slideshow but you have set this Gallery Element to Grid, check the settings for your Grid Style Options in the Design Editor. Please see the instructions for setting your Gallery Style Options.
• Once the gallery has successfully been uploaded, it will appear in the preview window.
• Adjust the size of your gallery by dragging the grey horizontal bar at the bottom of the image.
• Click the Gear icon in the top right corner of the image to access Gallery Options. You can
replace gallery by selecting a new gallery from the drop down and edit your Custom Gallery Settings.
• To delete the Gallery, click the “X” in the top right corner of the image.
Article is closed for comments.