Image File Restrictions
- Image file format must be .jpg, .jpeg, .png, or .gif
- Under 20MB in file size per image
- Image filenames can only consist of letters, numbers, hyphens, spaces, and underscores; other special characters such as parenthesis (), $, or /, etc. are not permitted.
Upload your images
• Select the Gallery from the left-side panel that you want to Upload images to.
• Once you have selected a Gallery, click the "Add Images" button. The Operating System file browser will appear so you can select the images you wish to Upload.
• Using your File Browser window, Select the image(s) you want to upload.
Note: Images will be uploaded and sorted in either Ascending or Descending mode as indicated in your File Browser window's Name or Date sorting column.
￼• Click the Select button in the file browser to begin uploading the images. An upload animation will indicate the upload is in progress. Please be patient as the upload time is dependent on your connection speed and the resizing process on our servers to convert your images into multiple sizes for use on your website.
• Note: If you have exceeded the maximum number of images for your plan, you will not be able to upload more images until you delete images from your All Images folder.
Article is closed for comments.