Create Folders to organize galleries into different sections. Creating more than one Folder is useful if you would like to group certain Galleries or Pages together.
• Click on the “+” button next to the Site Menu Content or Hidden Content and select Folder from the drop down.
• Name your folder. The Folder name will appear as the title of the section in your site’s navigation menu.
• To add galleries to a Folder, expand the Folder first by clicking the little triangle icon, then click and drag the gallery into the Folder.
To organize your Folders and Galleries or reorder your images:
• To change the order of your Folders as they appear on your website, select a Folder and drag- and-drop it to a new position. A black horizontal line indicates where the Folder will be dropped.
• To change the order of your Galleries as they appear on your website, select a Gallery and drag- and-drop it to a new position. A black horizontal line indicates where the Gallery will be dropped. You can also move a Gallery from one Folder to another.
Article is closed for comments.