The Rows Ragged Grid style has the same behavior as Rows Filled except the thumbnails do not scale when the browser window is resized and thumbnails do not fill the width of the browser.
To set your Rows Ragged grid options:
• Use the slider to adjust the Row Height. This will increase the height of your image thumbnails.
• Use the slider to adjust the horizontal spacing. This will adjust the space between columns.
• Use the slider to adjust the vertical spacing. This will adjust the vertical space between thumbnails.
• Image cropping of thumbnail images can be set to Fill (images are cropped to the size of the column width) or Fit (images are scaled down to fit and the Image Background Color will fill the surrounding white space).
• Use the color picker to set the Image Background color, which will fill any surrounding white space around thumbnail images.
• Set the Alignment to Left or Center. Thumbnails aligned left means the right edge will be ragged. Thumbnails centered will have a ragged left and right edge.
• See Slideshow for instructions on setting all of the remaining slideshow related options
Article is closed for comments.